COME BACK SOON FOR UPDATES!
The TIEM Center supports its commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching through a variety of seminars, workshops, and learning opportunities for educators, mentors and administrators.We are pleased to continue offering professional development to interpreting educators and mentors.
Our next series of offerings will be listed in the near future. We hope to offer 3-4 online seminars that showcase emerging research in our field. Our goal is to provide educators and trainers with affordable access to the newest information, with opportunities to discuss the research and findings with the researchers, and to explores ways to apply research findings to the practical teaching needs that we encounter daily.
Check back in often, or join our mailing list to receive updates.
- Garbage In=Garbage Out (GIGO) 1, 2, & 3: Source Text Selection for Interpreting Educators (June 2010, March 2011, June 2011)
- 2nd National Roundtable on Mentoring: What Have We Learned (October 2009)
- Online Seminar: Technology Tools for Assessing Interpreting (May 13-15, 2009)
- Program Assessment Seminar (June 19-20, 2008)
- Research to Practice National Discussion (August 2007-April 2008) Translation Forum (June 18, 2007)
- Effective Practices in Mentoring: National Roundtable (June 13-15, 2006)