The information shared below is provided for interpreters, educators, and students of interpreting who want to learn more about developing critical analysis and thinking skills, skills required for effective interpreting.
All material is copyrighted and can be shared with anyone with explicit permission from and acknowledgement of the TIEM Center.
- Conference of Interpreter Trainers 2022 & WASLI 2019 CoRe Activities Poster Sessions Poster: CoRe Activities Poster 2022 Winston
- Video: Winston NCIHC 2022 CoRe Activities for Interpreting Education (~90 mins)
- Language: Spoken English w/CC
- Powerpoint Handout: Winston NCIHC 2022 CoRe Activities for Interpreting Education
- Video: CoRe (Cognitive Reflection) Activities for Interpreting Education: Their Importance to Learning Interpreting! (2017)-See Below
- Language: Spoken English, Open Captions in English
- Powerpoint HandOut (Rev. 8/30/17) CoRe Activities for Interpreting Education
- TAPping Into the Interpreting Process TAPping Into the Interpreting Process Russell Winston 2014
- Enhancing Critical Thinking & Active Learning in Online Courses Enhancing Critical Thinking & Active Learning in Online Courses CIT 2006
For more information, or if you have difficulty accessing the handout or video linked here, please contact BetsyWinston@TIEMCenter.org